MTS Announces Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Nov. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems, motion simulators and sensors, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter results on November 25, 2019 after market close. A conference call will be held on November 26, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 800-367-2403 (international toll 1-334-777-6978) and referencing the conference pass code 1642275.
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling 888-203-1112 and referencing the conference replay pass code 1642275. The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET on December 2, 2019.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com. It will be available on November 27, 2019.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-fourth-quarter-2019-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-300955572.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epic Sciences Comprehensive Cancer Profiling Platform Shows Compelling Value Of Cell Analysis In Data Presented At ESMO Congress 2021
- Lufax Joins FTSE ESG Low Carbon Select Indexes
- John Sachtouras, CEO of ASCIRA wins Globee® in the Annual 2021 CEO World Awards as Transformational Leader of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!