MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Six-time Inc. 5000 honoree and logistics technology juggernaut continues their expansion into the West Coast
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EASTON, Pa., July 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MGN Logistics, Inc, a leading provider of technology solutions in freight and transportation management, acquired Republic Logistic Services, a California based niche freight brokerage. The acquisition represents the most recent in a series by MGN to grow its freight management business and fuel adoption of its proprietary Transportation Management System (TMS). MGN's next generation cloud-based TMS has been featured in numerous industry magazines and is the driving force behind the company's rapid growth."We are excited to expand our business to the West Coast," stated Matthew Telesca, Founder and CEO of MGN Logistics. "We have always had customers represented across the country, but finally, we will have a physical location on the West Coast. This should help service not only our existing customers, but also provide an enhanced technology platform for our new ones."About MGN LogisticsMGN Logistics, Inc., is the premiere supply chain and Transportation Management System (TMS) provider. The company's cloud-based TMS supports all modes of transportation including Truckload, LTL, Ocean, Air, Rail, Intermodal and Parcel, providing customers with a powerful, yet easy-to-use, single platform for their entire supply chain. As a cutting-edge pioneer of web-based transportation management solutions, the company's innovative and proprietary TMS was designed by transportation professionals with real-world experience. MGN is a six-time honoree of Inc. Magazine's prestigious list of the country's fastest growing private companies. For more information, visit www.mgnlogistics.comPhoto(s):https://www.prlog.org/12878602Press release distributed by PRLog
SOURCE MGN Logistics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Photographer Merik Goma To Begin Artist In Residence At The Amistad Center
- New Workforce Development Book Provides Solutions to Fill 10-Million Open Jobs
- Tim Cook to Take Stage with Senator Mike Lee at 2021 Silicon Slopes Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!