MFA Financial, Inc. Plans Live Audio Webcast of First Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, May 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- MFA Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MFA) plans to host a live audio webcast of its investor conference call on Tuesday, June 16, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss its first quarter 2020 financial results, which are scheduled to be announced earlier that day.
The live audio webcast will be accessible to the general public over the internet at http://www.mfafinancial.com by clicking on the "Webcasts & Presentations" link on MFA's home page. To listen to the conference call over the internet, please go to the MFA website at least 15 minutes before the call to register and to download and install any needed audio software. Earnings presentation materials will be posted on the MFA website prior to the conference call and an audio replay will be available on the website following the call.
MFA Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment trust primarily engaged in the business of investing, on a leveraged basis, in residential mortgage assets.
SOURCE MFA Financial, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jones Family Dental Notice Of Data Event
- Google Pixel 4, 4a & 5 Prime Day Deals 2021: Early Pixel 4a 5G, 4 XL & 5 Smartphone Savings Revealed by Deal Stripe
- Prime Day Shark Vacuum Deals (2021): Early Steam Mop, Robot & Cordless Vacuum & More Savings Highlighted by Deal Tomato
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!