M&T Bank Corporation to Participate in KBW Winter Financial Services Symposium
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE: MTB)("M&T") will participate in the KBW Winter Financial Services Symposium being held in a virtual format. Representatives of M&T are scheduled to address investors and analysts on February 10, 2021 at 10:15 a.m. (ET).
A live audio-webcast of the event will be available via the Internet at: https://ir.mtb.com/events-presentations. The discussion and webcast may contain forward-looking statements and other material information. A replay will also be made available following the event.
About M&T BankM&T Bank Corporation is a financial holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. M&T's principal banking subsidiary, M&T Bank, operates banking offices in New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. Trust-related services are provided by M&T's Wilmington Trust-affiliated companies and by M&T Bank.
© 2021 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.
Investor Contact: Donald J. MacLeod(716) 842–5138
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mt-bank-corporation-to-participate-in-kbw-winter-financial-services-symposium-301223222.html
SOURCE M&T Bank Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Data on Kubernetes Day to launch at KubeCon Europe 2021
- Avillion's positive Phase 2 trial of tri-specific Nanobody® sonelokimab (M1095) in chronic psoriasis published in The Lancet
- China Online Education Group Announces Acquisition of Kaola Reading