Lowe's Launches Lowe's One Roof Media Network, A New Kind of Retail Media Sales and Marketing Service
- Tech lifts S&P 500, Nasdaq amid inflation, China growth worries
- Zillow (ZG) Stock Falls on Report Company Paused Home Purchases due to High Demand, a Temporary Halt Yields a Chance for Competitors Says Analyst
- Oil prices ease off highs as U.S. factory data weighs on market
- Chip Shortages are Increasingly Becoming a New Bearish Risk, Inflation Bearish for Consumer Electronics - TFI's Kuo
- Walt Disney (DIS) Stock Slips as Barclays Downgrades Amid Disney+ Growth Slowdown
Brands gain unprecedented access to the home lifestyle movement through a robust suite of partnership offerings and consumer insights
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOORESVILLE, N.C., Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) today announced the launch of Lowe's One Roof Media Network, a retail media service providing an extensive portfolio of omnichannel advertising services designed to put brands at the forefront of the home lifestyle movement.
Americans' relationships with their homes have been transformed and the home lifestyle customer has become increasingly important for brands. At the same time, a changing media landscape has made it more challenging for brands to meaningfully connect with and engage this growing audience.
"There's been a real shift in consumer behavior and sentiment toward home, and we know our partners are continually looking for new ways to command attention, drive relevance and overall sales," said Marisa Thalberg, Lowe's executive vice president, chief brand and marketing officer. "Leveraging Lowe's deep understanding of the home lifestyle customer and real-time trends, Lowe's One Roof Media Network will serve as an extension of our partners' marketing teams, helping them develop custom, comprehensive approaches designed to deliver on their business goals."
Lowe's One Roof Media Network brings together data-driven insights, foresight into consumer behaviors and home category trends, and customized advertising products under one roof to help brand partners drive relevancy and sales with the home lifestyle customer. Capabilities, both in operation today and under development to launch in 2022 and beyond, include:
- Ad placement on high traffic Lowes.com pages and in the Lowe's mobile app;
- Digital and social media extensions to help brands better reach their target customers;
- Sponsored home editorial content on Lowe's social channels and Lowes.com;
- Custom research and thought leadership on future shopping behaviors, trends and shifts; and
- In-depth measurement and closed-loop reporting including consultation for growth opportunities.
The network also aims to help customers hear from the brands they care most about. In fact, more than 100 partner brands, including Samsung, Kohler and GE Lighting, a Savant company*, participated in Lowe's One Roof Media Network's early beta tests, with limited categories and inventory. Those tests have already generated significant growth of daily revenue. One kitchen and bath partner achieved a 700% return on ad spend, with several vendors in the pilot seeing returns over 1,000%. As part of the next public beta phase, Lowe's will scale onsite inventory, select offsite activation partners and ramp sales demand as brands plan for 2022.
Partner brands will benefit from integration with a top marketing team and brand, which was recognized by Fortune as the No. 1 Most Admired Specialty Retailer and one of the World's Most Admired Companies this year, and included in Ad Age's Marketers of the Year list in 2020.
In development of Lowe's One Roof Media Network, Lowe's partnered with technology and service providers CitrusAd and Criteo.
*GE is a trademark of General Electric Company. Used under trademark license by GE Lighting, a Savant Company.
About Lowe'sLowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Contact: Jackie Pardini Hartzell Lowe's Companies, Inc. Jaclyn.Pardini@lowes.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lowes-launches-lowes-one-roof-media-network-a-new-kind-of-retail-media-sales-and-marketing-service-301399083.html
SOURCE Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dignitas Partners With Virus International as Athleticwear Brands Entry Into Esports
- Community Heritage Financial, Inc. Reports Record Earnings for the Third Quarter of 2021
- Spalding® Launches Momentoustm Ez Assemblytm Basketball Hoops that Install in Under 30 Minutes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!