LogicBio Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOGC), a clinical-stage genetic medicine company pioneering gene delivery and gene editing platforms to address rare and serious diseases from infancy through adulthood, today announced that chief executive officer Frederic Chereau will be presenting an overview of the company at upcoming investor conferences.
- Mr. Chereau will present at the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 4:10 p.m. ET. A link to the Barclays presentation will be available under the "Events and Presentations" section of LogicBio's website, found here: https://investor.logicbio.com/events-and-presentations/events.
- Mr. Chereau will also record a presentation for the H.C. Wainwright Global Life Sciences Conference, which will be available on the H.C Wainwright website for the duration of the conference, March 9-10, 2021.
About LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc.
LogicBio Therapeutics is a clinical-stage genetic medicine company pioneering gene delivery and gene editing platforms to address rare and serious diseases from infancy through adulthood. The company's proprietary GeneRideTM platform is a new approach to precise gene insertion that harnesses a cell's natural DNA repair process leading to durable therapeutic protein expression levels. LogicBio's cutting-edge sAAVyTM capsid development platform is designed to support development of treatments in a broad range of indications and tissues. The company is based in Lexington, MA. For more information, visit https://www.logicbio.com/.
Adam DaleyBerry & Company Public RelationsW: 212-253-8881C: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna UrbanBerry & Company Public RelationsW: 212-253-8881C: email@example.com
Matt Lane Gilmartin Group firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE LogicBio Therapeutics, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2022 Lexus ES: The Quintessential Luxury Sedan Is Refreshed Inside And Out
- Liquid now supports instant USD settlement on the Silvergate Exchange Network
- NielsenIQ and J.D. Power Enter Strategic Alliance to Bring Unparalleled Automotive Research to Major Growth Markets