Limelight Networks to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on April 29, 2021
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., April 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) will report financial results for the first quarter 2021 on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. PDT).
Management will host a conference call for investors at 4:30 p.m. EDT (1:30 p.m. PDT). Investors can access this call toll-free at (877) 296-5190 within the United States or +1 (412) 317-5233 outside of the United States.
The conference call will also be audio cast live from http://investors.limelight.com and a replay will be available following the call from the Company's website.
Limelight Networks, Inc. is an industry-leader in edge access and content delivery services that provides powerful tools and a customer-first approach to optimize and deliver digital experiences at the edge. We are a trusted partner to the world's biggest brands and serve their global customers with experiences such as livestream sporting events, global movie launches, video games or file downloads for new phone apps. Limelight offers one of the largest, best-optimized private networks coupled with a global team of industry experts to provide edge services that are fast, secure and reliable. For more information, visit www.limelight.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/limelight-networks-to-report-first-quarter-2021-financial-results-on-april-29-2021-301260770.html
SOURCE Limelight Networks
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- PLANET9 Facilitates Student-Run Ivy League Esports Tournament on April 24th: Schedule Released
- International Game Technology PLC Announces Upcoming Departure of Beatrice H. Bassey from Board of Directors