Liberty Home Guard named BEST Home Warranty Company by U.S. News & WORLD REPORT
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, July 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Home Guard (https://www.libertyhomeguard.com/), an extended service contract company and home warranty provider, was named the #1 Home Warranty Company by U.S. News & WORLD REPORT on July 22, 2021. This honor recognizes the consumer-focused approach that has propelled Liberty Home Guard, a relative newcomer, to the forefront of the home warranty industry.
U.S. News & WORLD REPORT employs a thorough investigative vetting process for each company it ranks. This longstanding and respected media institution does not weigh advertising or other marketing arrangements, commercial or otherwise, in its rankings. An investigation can take many months to complete. Researchers scrutinized prominent home warranty providers and measured the value that these companies provide to customers in terms of savings, convenience, safety, and more. In the featured profile, U.S. News commended Liberty Home Guard's comprehensive coverage and the flexibility the company offers to customers at account sign-up and during the claim process. The overall value of Liberty Home Guard's services outclasses that of the company's competitors by a substantial margin.
Liberty Home Guard cofounder and CEO Benjamin Joseph articulated the philosophy that has led to the company's success. "When it comes to serving our consumers, service-providers, team-members and every other stakeholder, we try to do the very best job we can, in every arena," Joseph said. "Whether it is the financial return on investment, speed of service, flexibility of our options, speed to resolution or speed to payout—among the many, many other metrics we are tracking and holding ourselves accountable to—we aspire and tirelessly work towards perfection."
Joseph also expressed his gratitude for the company's well-earned recognition. "We are honored and humbled by this ranking and are grateful to U.S. News & WORLD REPORT for their objective and honest reporting. We commend U.S. News & WORLD REPORT for their inviolable integrity and transparency. We intend and commit to honoring this ranking by tripling our efforts to better serve our customers, and we believe and hope the best is yet to come."
Liberty Home Guard's robust home warranty services have earned the highest of accolades from consumer advocates and homeowners alike. Clear-eyed leadership, transparent business practices, and consumer-friendly warranty packages have positioned Liberty Home Guard for continued success in a crowded field.
SOURCE Liberty Home Guard
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shanghai Electric Ranks 51st on ENR's 2021 Top 250 International Contractors List
- Less than 50 days to go until the 4th CIIE begins
- World's First Hybrid NFT Company To Be Listed In The United States - Bonanza Goldfields Corp Enters Into A Memorandum of Understanding To Acquire Hybrid NFT Firm Marvion™ media Limited
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!