Laureate Education Announces Date Of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release And Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BALTIMORE, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Laureate Education, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAUR) plans to release results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, on Thursday, May 6, 2021, before the stock market opens. Following the release, the Company will host a telephone conference call with investors and analysts at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the first quarter results and the Company's business outlook.
Interested parties are invited to listen to the earnings conference call by dialing 1-855-307-2849 (for U.S.- based callers), or 1-703-639-1262 (for international callers), and requesting to join the Laureate Education conference call, conference ID 3352076. Replays of the entire call will be available through May 13, 2021 at 1-855-859-2056 (for U.S.- based callers) and at 1-404-537-3406 (internationally), conference ID 3352076.
The webcast of the conference call, including replays, and a copy of the earnings release and the related slides will be made available through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.laureate.net.
About Laureate Education, Inc.At Laureate Education, Inc., we understand the transformative power of education. For more than 22 years, we have remained committed to making a positive impact in the communities we serve by providing accessible, high-quality undergraduate, graduate and specialized degree programs. We know that when our students succeed, countries prosper and societies benefit. Our longstanding commitment to operating with purpose is evidenced by becoming the first Public Benefit Corporation publicly listed on any stock exchange in the world.
Investor Relations Contact:email@example.com
Media Contacts:Laureate Education, Inc.Adam Smithadam.firstname.lastname@example.orgU.S.: +1 (443) 255 0724
SOURCE Laureate Education, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Sanya Boosts Tourism and Consumption as First China International Consumer Products Expo Held in Hainan
- Sen. Jon Ossoff Announces that Clark Atlanta University Will Receive Approximately $16.4 Million from the American Rescue Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!