Lascar Electronics Offers Ultra-Low Temperature Data Loggers for COVID-19 Vaccine Storage
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Ultra-Low Temperature Data Loggers for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ERIE, Pa., Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest generation of mRNA vaccines needs to be stored at temperatures as low as -70°C (-94°F). These ultra-low temperatures pose a challenge for the cold chain. Dry ice is used as a refringent for modern insulated containers to help maintain such cryogenic temperatures. Existing digital data loggers cannot measure below -50°C (-58°F).
Lascar Electronics, an industry-leading manufacturer of digital data loggers, has conducted extensive testing with several of their suppliers on a T-type thermocouple probe to monitor the COVID-19 vaccine in transit and in storage.
"We can't emphasize enough how critical it is to keep these vaccines within their recommended temperature range," said Allen Bargielski, Senior Vice President of PA-Based Lascar Electronics. "With the help from our suppliers, we were able to incorporate a T-type thermocouple probe with our data loggers capable of monitoring the vaccine in these ultra-low temperatures and to ensure its transported and supplied in the optimal conditions."
The new data loggers under the EasyLog brand are available in 18 additional models and uses a T-type thermocouple probe capable of measuring within a range of -100°C - +100°C (-148°F - +212°F). The ULT data loggers can measure and store more than 32,000 temperature readings from its high-accuracy thermocouple temperature probe. You can easily set up the data logger and view downloaded data via USB or configure using our EasyLog software and Cloud.
Basic features include:
- -100°C - +100°C (-148°F - +212°F) temperature measurement range
- High accuracy T-type probe on 1m/2m cable (based on model)
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Display shows current, maximum and minimum readings
- Status and alarm indicators
- View data via USB, Easylog Cloud, App or on a PC.
Store your data securely and make it available from any internet-connected PC or mobile device, with EasyLog Cloud. Our Wi-Fi and wireless data loggers can upload logged data to the Cloud from your PC or Mac, making sharing and analysis easier than ever. For more information and to set up an account on EasyLog Cloud, visit www.easylogcloud.com.
Pricing and Availability
The ULT range of data loggers by EasyLog is available today, starting at USD 99.99. USB, Wi-Fi and Wireless models available.
About Lascar Electronics
Since 1977, Lascar Electronics has been designing and manufacturing digital panel meters, data loggers, and digital displays for customers from all over the world. With offices in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Hong Kong, and with a vast global distribution network, Lascar's goal is to provide the best solutions to their clients from all over the world.
Contact Steve Lindquiststeven.email@example.com +1 (814) 835-0621
SOURCE Lascar Electronics
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OCON's Pioneering IUB™ Ballerine® Femtech Applauded by Frost & Sullivan
- Tencent Music Entertainment Group Unveils Future Strategy For Long-Form Audio After Crossing 100 Million MAUs Milestone
- Bitcoin Association appoints new ambassadors for Japan and the South Pacific to advance Bitcoin SV