Las Vegas TV News Gives Exclusive Preview of Park West Fine Art Museum
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Park West Gallery's new space at Caesars Palace has an impressive collection of contemporary and classic art on display.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In the words of reporter Mike Davis, "the Las Vegas Strip just got more artsy!" Fox 5 Las Vegas recently visited the new Park West Fine Art Museum & Gallery in Las Vegas to give viewers an inside look at everything Park West Vegas has to offer.
Davis spoke to John Block, Park West's Executive Vice President, and Candice Vergis, the Gallery Director for Park West Vegas. They both gave the reporter a tour, showing off the fascinating range of art available at the museum, which includes everything from ceramics from Pablo Picasso to brand-new paintings by Vegas local Michael Godard. You can watch the full video from the segment here.
"We have been knocked out by the attention we've been receiving from the Las Vegas media," said Park West's Founder and CEO Albert Scaglione. "People are really excited about having a new art museum on the Strip."
Block told the Fox 5 reporter that the free-to-the-public museum is looking to reach "a whole new group of people that, maybe they're on the way to the casino or out to a great dinner, or just doing some shopping, and this gives them a chance to interact with Picasso and Dali and Chagall and Rembrandt. We have 500-year-old Renaissance masterpieces in the building right now."
The Park West Fine Art Museum & Gallery showcases nearly 1,000 works from a wide variety of well-known artists, including Salvador Dali, Toulouse-Lautrec, Peter Max, Mark Kostabi, Nano Lopez, and many more.
The Park West Fine Art Museum & Gallery is located inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, 3500 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Its hours of operation are 10 am to 10 pm and you can learn more at parkwestvegas.com or by calling 702-630-1037.
About Park West Gallery
Park West Gallery is the world's largest art dealer, bringing the experience of collecting fine art to more than 3 million customers since 1969. You can learn more about Park West's over 50-year history at http://www.parkwestgallery.com
Park West also hosts live-streaming online art auctions every weekend. To learn more about Park West's online collecting events, visit https://www.parkwestgallery.com/online/
CONTACT: Tom Burnstburns@parkwestgallery.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/las-vegas-tv-news-gives-exclusive-preview-of-park-west-fine-art-museum-301224002.html
SOURCE Park West Gallery
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taiho Oncology Announces Presentation of Phase 2 Data for Futibatinib (TAS-120) in Advanced Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma at Virtual AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Global Carbon Council receives approval under ICAO's CORSIA to help international airlines meet carbon neutral growth targets
- AI and Machine Learning Driven Contract Lifecycle Management for Government Contractors | Webinar Hosted By TechnoMile
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!