Largest Statewide Virtual Health Conference in PA
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Education and Strategies Addressing Health Inequities the Black Community
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHILADELPHIA, April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of National Minority Health Awareness Month, Community Hero Action Group is pleased to host its 1st annual Pennsylvania Black Health Matters Conference - a free, virtual, public event in which the community can safely engage and learn from health industry experts from the comfort of their homes. The Conference takes place on Thursday, April 8th, 2021 from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm EDT. The full agenda and registration can be found at BlackHealthMattersPA.org.
Black Health Matters PA Conference
The Conference offers a wide range of topics such as accessing underutilized caregiver resources, organ donation myths, diet and disease, and the examination of the media's impact on the perception of Black beauty.
"Health care disparities in the Black community are due to poverty, lack of information, and implicit bias. The goal of our conference is to educate and also provide actionable takeaways and strategies that attendees can execute immediately after attending to close these inequality gaps," states Community Hero Executive Director, Nicole McGruder.
Benefits for Attendees:
- Live Forums from Health Industry Experts
- Free Confidential Live Memory Screenings
- Giveaways Throughout the Day
- Lunch Time Healthy Cooking Session
- Access to Narcan Training and Overdose Kits
- US Senator Bob Casey discussing caregiver resources
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Darieth Chisolm Moderating Opening Forum
- US Senator Bob Casey
- Department of Aging Secretary, Robert Torres
- Human Relations Commission Executive Director, Chad D. Lassiter
- Members of the Pennsylvania Black Legislative Caucus
- Numerous Physician and Community Health Experts
About Community Hero Action Group
Community Hero Action Group is an agile, responsive non-profit organization that consistently creates a space for unheard voices and uplifts important information and education for the Black community through the use of social innovation, extensive relationship building, and technology. To learn more visit https://communityheropa.org.
CONTACT: Nicole McGruder, Executive Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 267-303-7851
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/largest-statewide-virtual-health-conference-in-pa-301262026.html
SOURCE Community Hero Action Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Preclinical Combination Data Demonstrating Enhanced Efficacy in Multiple Preclinical Tumor Models
- SQZ Biotech Presents Preclinical Data on its mRNA-based enhanced APCs and the Potential of the SQZ APC Platform in KRAS Driven Tumors
- Elevation Oncology Announces the Presentation of New Preclinical Data in Pancreatic and Cholangiocarcinoma PDX Models on the Specific Inhibition of HER3 with Seribantumab to Block NRG1 Fusion Signalin