Lack of Growth in R&D has Potential to Impact Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets | Monitor Industry Risk with BizVibe
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BizVibe has added key challenges and trends for lessors of nonfinancial intangible assets industry profiles on their platform. All 400+ company profiles will now contain 50+ company data points, including a list of potential challenges which are expected to impact market participants over the next few years.
One challenge which is being highlighted is a lack of growth in R&D spending in most parts of the world. Global R&D spend as a percentage of GDP has not been consistently increasing across R&D powerhouses, with the exception of China. Government investments in publicly funded R&D projects are also lagging. On top of that, the coronavirus outbreak has compelled the private and public sectors alike to cut down on R&D spend (except in relation to COVID-19 vaccines and treatments). These factors will critically affect long-term advancements in science and technology, ultimately impacting the patent filing and licensing landscape. By identifying such challenges, BizVibe is helping users analyze which suppliers are right for their business, while allowing them to efficiently monitor the risk of doing business.
Key Insights Provided for Lessors of Nonfinancial Intangible Assets
In addition to analysis on how key challenges are expected to impact businesses, BizVibe company profiles contain numerous high-quality insights to help users discover, track, compare, and evaluate suppliers or sales prospects. These insights include:
- Relevance and influence of industry trends and challenges, segmented by region
- Press releases and news coverage referencing key trends and challenges
- Risk of doing business score, segmented by operational, financial, compliance, and country risk
- Top company competitors at the global, regional, and national levels
- Names of top company decision makers, including job titles and social profiles
- Company financials such as annual revenue, profitability ratios, and management effectiveness
Nonfinancial Intangible Assets Product and Service Categories
BizVibe's platform provides access to over 10 million buyer and supplier company profiles. Businesses from more than 200 countries are categorized into 40,000+ product and service categories, each providing detailed insights tailored to the needs of procurement and sales teams globally. The lessors of nonfinancial intangible assets industry group features 400+ company profiles categorized into multiple product and service categories, enabling clients to identify and connect with potential new business partners across diverse market segments.
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is a modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting buyers and sellers from around the world. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe is designed to help companies generate leads, shortlist suppliers, request proposals, and identify global companies. Evaluate companies side-by-side to compare key metrics and initiate productive partnerships.
Buyers use BizVibe to discover suppliers from among more than 5 million companies using advanced search filters and comparison tools. Features for buyers include:
- Shortlist potential suppliers
- Track and compare companies
- Set up custom news alerts
- Quickly create and customize RFIs
Explore BizVibe's buyer services: https://www.bizvibe.com/buyers
Sellers can take advantage of BizVibe's smart sales intelligence tools to discover, evaluate, and communicate with prospects across 300+ categories. Features for sellers include:
- Identify and qualify sales prospects
- Receive customized prospect recommendations
- Analyze and evaluate potential buyers
- Integrate CRMs for efficient data transfer
Discover BizVibe's seller tools: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and helps sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lack-of-growth-in-rd-has-potential-to-impact-lessors-of-nonfinancial-intangible-assets--monitor-industry-risk-with-bizvibe-301396453.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WORKPRO® Tools Renews Commitment And Increases Pledge To National Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc.®
- Hut 8 Mining Announces Third Site Status Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Christens Mardi Gras in First Naming Ceremony in the U.S. Since Industry Restart
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!