Kuke Music Holding Limited to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on April 15, 2021
- Wall St. opens lower as inflation worries persist
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING, April 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kuke Music Holding Limited ("Kuke" or the "Company") (NYSE: KUKE), a leading provider of classical music licensing, subscription and education services in China, today announced that it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 after the U.S. market closes on Thursday, April 15, 2021. The earnings release will be available on the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.kuke.com/.
Kuke's management will hold a conference call on Thursday, April 15, 2021 at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time (Friday, April 16, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. Beijing/Hong Kong Time) to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
Mainland China Toll Free:
Hong Kong Toll Free:
Kuke Music Holding Limited
A replay of the conference call will remain accessible for one week after the live event by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free:
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will also be available at the Company's investor relations website at https://ir.kuke.com/.
About Kuke Music Holding Limited
Kuke Music Holding Limited ("Kuke") is the leading provider of classical music licensing, subscription, and education services in China. As of December 31, 2019, Kuke had the largest library of classical music content in China and, in 2019, Kuke was the largest classical music licensing service provider and the second largest online classical music subscription service provider in China, according to Frost & Sullivan. Kuke leverages its rich and diverse content offerings and deep expertise in music education to offer innovative and efficient smart music education solutions, which primarily consist of its proprietary Kuke smart pianos, Kuke smart teaching systems and Kukey courses. Kuke is also the organizer of several live classical musical events in China, including the Beijing Music Festival, which is one of the most renowned musical events in the world. Through these three highly synergistic business lines, Kuke has formed a thriving content-centric ecosystem, positioning it well to continuously provide its customers with differentiated value propositions.
Investor Relations Contact
Kuke Music Holding LimitedEmail: email@example.comPhone: +1 (212) 321-0602
SOURCE Kuke Music Holding Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- "The Unspoken Curriculum": Taraji P. Henson's foundation confronts the devastating impact racism in the U.S. Education System has on Black students' mental health
- Northeast Middle School Wins Top Prize for Video Highlighting Kitchen Magic of the Lehigh Valley
- Signature Aviation US Holdings, Inc. Announces the Extension of the Expiration Date for its Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!