KuCoin Token (KCS) Gets Listed On AscendEX Platform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VICTORIA, Seychelle, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- April 19, 2021, KuCoin, an IDG-backed crypto exchange, today announced that its native token KuCoin Token (KCS) will get listed on AscendEX with the trading pair KCS/USDT on April 19 at 14:00 (UTC).
AscendEX, formerly known as BitMax, is a crypto exchange that provides crypto-related services to users in 200+ countries and regions. With KCS's listing on AscendEX, the token will experience enhanced liquidity while also enabling more users to participate in the development of the KuCoin ecosystem and profit from the success of KuCoin.
KuCoin Token (KCS) is the underlying asset of the KuCoin exchange. The initial supply of KCS was set at 200 million, and there is a monthly burn plan until only 100 million KCS remain. The latest KCS burn was executed on April 14, in which 160,723 KCS worth 1,983,246 USDT was burnt.
At present, the total supply of KCS is around 169 million with a circulating supply close to 79.28 million. According to CoinMarketCap, KCS now ranks #91 with a market cap of $1.16 billion.
KCS has been integrated into KuCoin products and services in multiple ways. One of the most popular use cases is the KCS bonus. Users who hold at least 6 KCS can get a daily bonus, which comes from 50% of KuCoin's daily trading fee revenue.
KCS can also be used to pay trading fees on KuCoin with a 20% discount. In addition, the use case of KCS includes participation in token sales on KuCoin Spotlight, as well as LockDrop/BurningDrop on the Pool-X platform.
KuCoin Global CEO Johnny Lyu said, "KCS is the backbone of the entire KuCoin ecosystem. Beyond the existing use cases, KCS will also be the underlying fuel and native token of the upcoming KuCoin Community Chain (KCC), as well as KuCoin's decentralized trading solution. Listing on AscendEX is a good start and we will continue to BUIDL around KCS to make it available on more major platforms."
Known as People's Exchange, KuCoin is favored by 8 million global users for various tradable assets, a friendly user experience, and reliable support. It raised $20 million in round A funding from IDG Capital and Matrix Partners in November 2018 and is now the 5th largest crypto exchange on CoinMarketCap.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kucoin-token-kcs-gets-listed-on-ascendex-platform-301272077.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK Gambler Stands To Win £7m After Betting £5m On Anthony Joshua To Beat Tyson Fury
- Centerra Gold Initiates Arbitration Proceeding Against the Kyrgyz Republic
- New Meta-Analysis of Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome Shows Nearly Half of Recurrent Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events at One Year Occur Within the First 90 Days
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!