Kraton Corporation Announces Global Price Increase For Pine Chemical Products
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global sustainable producer of specialty polymers and high-value bio-based products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces a general price increase of 20% across its CTO Refinery products and derivatives. This increase will be effective June 1st, 2021, and/or subject to the terms of any applicable contracts and obligations.
ABOUT KRATONKraton Corporation (NYSE "KRA") is a leading global producer of specialty polymers and high-value performance products derived from renewable resources. Kraton's polymers are used in a wide range of applications, including adhesives, coatings, consumer and personal care products, sealants and lubricants, and medical, packaging, automotive, paving and roofing products. As the largest global provider in the pine chemicals industry, the company's pine-based specialty products are sold into adhesive, road and construction and tire markets, and it produces and sells a broad range of performance chemicals into markets that include fuel additives, oilfield chemicals, coatings, metalworking fluids and lubricants, inks and mining. Kraton offers its products to a diverse customer base in over 70 countries worldwide. Kraton, the Kraton logo and design are all trademarks of Kraton Corporation or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
For Further Information:H. Gene Shiels 281-504-4886
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kraton-corporation-announces-global-price-increase-for-pine-chemical-products-301292284.html
SOURCE Kraton Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Author H. H. Leonards Partners with R.H. Boyd Publishing Corp. for book about the life and lessons of Mrs. Rosa Parks
- Philips Hue Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Smart Lights, Plug, Bulbs & More Deals Ranked by The Consumer Post
- AHF Launches New Campaigns “Hook Up With Us” Addressing 6th Straight Year of Increases in STDs and “AHF Is Resilience”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!