Kiosk Association Exhibiting NRF Retail Converge and NRN CREATE
- Wall St falls as Delta worries outweigh earnings, M&A cheer
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil falls in volatile session on concerns over COVID spread
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DENVER, June 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Unattended Self-Service and Kiosk Association is participating in two major upcoming events for Retail and Restaurants in the next week - NRF Retail Converge and CREATE by Nations Restaurant News. Learn from speakers such as CVS, Walgreens, Macys, Alibaba and others at Retail Converge. CREATE speakers include Yum! Brands, Chipotle, McDonald's, Wendy's, Dominos and many more. Retail Converge begins next week and CREATE has just launched.
Noted sponsors for the Kiosk Association include:
- Olea Kiosks, Inc.
- Pyramid Computer
- Frank Mayer and Associates, Inc.
- KIOSK Information Systems
- Kiosk Group
- Panasonic Restaurant Solutions
- LG Electronics Business Solutions
In other news a new resource page for Assistive Technology is now available listing provider companies, consequences for not providing, and additional resources. A companion page covering the latest Legal News is available. This is a running log with commentary on legal, privacy and patent situations. We track of legal news that affects the unattended self-service market. Examples include the lawsuit against McDonalds for improper use of biometric data and a class action suit against over 125 Wendy's franchisees for ADA violation. Learn about PPI which is how we abbreviate Prosecution Probability Index. Our new DOJ is expressing interest in cases never before expressed.
Sample News Posts
- Kiosk Tradeshow Update – NRF Retail Converge and NRN CREATE
- New Digital Signage Solution with the Universal Landscape/Portrait Kiosk
- Legal News — McDonalds Sued for Improper Use of Biometric Data in Drive-Thru
- Legal News
- Assistive Technology For Kiosks and more
- DMV Now Kiosk — Motor vehicle kiosks offer more services
- McDonalds Restaurant Kiosks Deployed in Switzerland
- Member Spotlight: Unattended Card Payments (UCP) Joins Retail Solution Providers Association
- Custom Touch Screen Manufacturer – Member Brochure
- How To Use Self-Service to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Friday Wrapup – Self-Service News from News Roundup
- Perspectives on Unattended Self-Service
- What's Next? Interviews with 22Miles and Panasonic from SCN
- Large Format Display Touchscreens Gain Interactive Signage Solution Market Share
- Payment Kiosk Options and Grocery Omnichannel Payments
This release was issued through Send2Press®, a unit of Neotrope®. For more information, visit Send2Press Newswire at https://www.Send2Press.com
SOURCE Kiosk Association
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- QHR Health Wins HealthTrust 2021 Operational Excellence Award
- ELLKAY And ChartSpan Partner To Provide An Integrated Care Coordination Solution
- Perrigo Announces Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!