Kimberly-Clark to Webcast its Participation in the CAGNY 2021 Conference
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DALLAS, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kimberly-Clark Corporation (NYSE: KMB) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mike Hsu, Chief Growth Officer Alison Lewis and Chief Financial Officer Maria Henry will be featured speakers at the Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference, to be held virtually on Thursday, February 18, 2021. A webcast of the pre-recorded presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:10 p.m. CST and a replay of the event will be available at www.kimberly-clark.com/investors.
About Kimberly-ClarkKimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) and its trusted brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people's most essential needs, we create products that help individuals experience more of what's important to them. Our portfolio of brands, including Huggies, Kleenex, Scott, Kotex, Cottonelle, Poise, Depend, Andrex, Pull-Ups, GoodNites, Intimus, Neve, Plenitud, Sweety, Softex, Viva and WypAll, hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position in 80 countries. We use sustainable practices that support a healthy planet, build stronger communities, and ensure our business thrives for decades to come. To keep up with the latest news and to learn more about the company's nearly 150-year history of innovation, visit kimberly-clark.com.
SOURCE Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DevonWay and Sologic Partner to Offer Flexible, Cross-Industry Incident Management and Root Cause Analysis Software
- Oceans Healthcare Names Tom Lokar Executive Vice President of Human Resources and Talent Management
- Sally Beauty Strengthens Its Standing as the Largest Omni-Channel Hair Color Retailer