Kept Valet Storage Comes to Cincinnati
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
A Cheaper, More Convenient Storage Option
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CINCINNATI, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kept Valet Storage has become the first and only provider of valet storage services for Cincinnati.
Valet storage, also known as concierge storage, is a rapidly growing storage option. It provides the convenience of home pickup and drop-off and can provide substantial cost savings by allowing customers to use the exact amount of space they need and no more.
Neel Shah, Managing Partner for Kept, says "We saw the need for a convenient, affordable storage option in Cincinnati. More than 20% of Cincinnati residents don't own vehicles, and many others will be attracted to the simplicity of home pickup. Realistically, getting a vehicle, sitting in traffic, and unloading and reloading into a storage unit can take up much of a day."
Kept allows customers to hand that hassle off so they can get back to what they do best and do it in an uncluttered space. Kept also saves customers money by letting them use only the space they need.
Kept customers can use an online or mobile app to order bins to be delivered to their home for packing, then Kept collects the full bins, along items too large to fit in bins (up to 50 pounds). The app shows what is stored and can bring it back with a click. "Everything is designed to simplify the process and make it as stress-free as possible," says Shah.
Kept storage is perfect for seasonal items such as holiday decorations or clothing, as well as items that are only used occasionally like sports and camping equipment, tools, luggage, or documents.
Shah says with valet storage, trust is a number one priority. "We knew we had to put a special emphasis on safety and security because we are coming to people's front door and carrying and storing their possessions. We choose our staff carefully, do background checks and employ Covid-19 procedures. Our storage facilities have the latest security measures."
Kept is Cincinatti's first valet storage provider. Started in 2020, Kept is providing valet storage services to an expanding set of markets, including secondary markets outside of major metropolitan areas.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kept-valet-storage-comes-to-cincinnati-301220847.html
SOURCE Kept Valet Storage
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brandon Dawson Raises $250,000 For The Grant Cardone Foundation
- Fusion Pharmaceuticals Announces Preclinical Combination Data Demonstrating Enhanced Efficacy in Multiple Preclinical Tumor Models
- Jubilant Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on its Brain Penetrant PRMT5 Inhibitor and Small Molecule PD-L1 Inhibitor at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021