Kepro Completes Acquisition of eQHealth
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs with heavy week of earnings on tap
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kepro announced today that it has completed the acquisition of eQHealth Solutions, LLC. This acquisition will expand Kepro's population health management and technology solution portfolios.
"Today we welcome eQHealth Solutions to the Kepro family," said Dr. Susan Weaver, President and Chief Executive Officer, Kepro. "The combination of our companies will support our continued growth and bring further expertise, depth, and tech-enabled solutions to our clients to better serve priority populations."
eQHealth Solutions has been improving healthcare quality and reducing costs through innovative technology, population health management solutions and medical management services since its inception. The company's expansive offerings include eQSuite®, a cloud-based, SaaS technology coupled with eQCare®, a community-based services solution.
Synergy Advisors, LLC served as financial advisor to Kepro. Coker Capital, a division of Fifth Third Securities, served as financial advisor to eQHealth Solutions. Jones Walker LLP and Lyle Johnson LLC provided legal services to eQHealth Solutions and Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP provided legal services to Kepro.
Over the past 35 years, Kepro has partnered with government-sponsored and commercial health payers across the country to improve healthcare quality, maximize efficiency and achieve better healthcare outcomes. Kepro provides technology-enabled services for priority populations to help them remain in the home or community of their choice.
Today, Kepro serves more than 300 clients including federal, state, and local governments. With 20 offices and over 1,400 employees across the United States, Kepro has improved the lives of more than 77 million beneficiaries nationwide.
For additional information about Kepro, visit www.kepro.com
CONTACT INFORMATION:KeproAimee Tysarczyk Senior Director of Marketing and Communications215firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/kepro-completes-acquisition-of-eqhealth-301389894.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LexisNexis Legal & Professional becomes 500th corporate partner to sign Parity.org's ParityPledge to improve gender and racial parity in leadership
- Hall & Partners Announces Tim Wragg as CEO
- MNA Nurses to Testify in Favor of Medicare-For-All to Improve Healthcare Access and Quality During October 26 Legislative Hearing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!