Juvia's Place Launches Two New Eye Products
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SECAUCUS, N.J., April 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Black-Owned cosmetics brand, Juvia's Place, just released two new eye products: Juvia's Place Nubian Pencil Liner, and the I Prep I Prime Eyeshadow Primer.
THE NUBIAN PENCIL LINER-$10
The Nubians Pencil Liner is a long-wearing eyeliner that glides seamlessly to define and fill in the eyelids or the waterline. It is perfect for use with any Juvia's Place eyeshadows.
The Nubian Pencil liner comes in four unique shades:
- Kajal (An intense black)
- Cocoa (A deep chocolatey brown)
- Midnight Blue (A deep dark blue)
- Royal (A royal electric blue)
THE I PREP I PRIME EYESHADOW PRIMERS-$12
The I Prep I Prime Eyeshadow Primers are a must for long-wearing eyeshadows. The primers comes in three creamy, long-wearing shades to help create a weightless and seamless base for eyeshadow application.
Key Qualities:- Long Wearing- Cancels out Pigmentation or discoloration- Creates a smooth base- Zero Crease, Zero Clumps, Zero Oils- Intensifies colors
Works on:- Metallics- Mattes- Glitters- Shimmers
Shades:- Shade 1- Milky White Shade- Shade 2- A Medium Shade- Shade 3- A Dark Shade
See here for a video demonstration.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/juvias-place-launches-two-new-eye-products-301262220.html
SOURCE Juvia's Place
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FreeCast's SelectTV Offers Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, and World Fishing Network
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals to Host Conference Call and Webcast to Provide Updated Data from Phase 1 Portion of AUGMENT-101 Trial of SNDX-5613 in Patients with Acute Leukemias
- Quanta Services Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release & Conference Call Schedule