Jungo Announces 1,300% Growth in DMS Shipments in 2020
- S&P 500, Dow slip as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NETANYA, Israel, Feb. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Jungo, a leader in driver and occupancy monitoring AI software, announced today over 1,300% high growth year-over-year in DMS software shipments.
With the growing awareness that driver monitoring software is becoming a critical function in all vehicles, DMS software has become a must have element for car OEM markets as well as aftermarket service providers and fleets.
Jungo has been selected by top players in the automotive OEM and aftermarket industry, resulting in deployment at scale, with rapid growth in shipments, marking Jungo as a global leader in this space.
"Despite COVID-19 setting shockwaves across the automotive industry, Jungo saw unprecedented growth of 1,300% in its DMS software deliveries in production," said Ophir Herbst, CEO of Jungo. "This reinforces both the importance and adoption of driver monitoring AI technology, and Jungo's global leadership in this domain."
Jungo is a global leader of in-cabin sensing AI software, offering CoDriver, an advanced driver monitoring and in-cabin monitoring software. Learn more: www.jungo.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kendra Scott Introduces Moxi to 'Kendra Cares' Program for Pediatric Hospitals
- Ultimaker transforms into a platform business driving innovation and growth globally
- National Council of Teachers of English's James R. Squire Office Releases New Policy Briefs to Promote Literacy Instruction That Prepares Students for an Increasingly Diverse and Digital World