Jaunt Air Mobility Announces Design and Manufacturing Operations in Canada And the Appointment of Eric Côté as President
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
- Jaunt Air Mobility, an OEM and operator of eVTOL (all-electric Vertical Takeoff and Landing) aircraft for the Urban Air Mobility market will be opening design and manufacturing centers in Canada.
- Eric Côté is joining the leadership team as president of Jaunt Air Mobility Canada.
DALLAS, TX, May 06, 2021 /PRNewswire/ - Jaunt Air Mobility announced today the company plans to open design and manufacturing operations in Canada. Jaunt Air Mobility takes the first step in expanding its global reach by appointing Eric Côté to head its Canadian operations.
"Our announcement today to locate our design and manufacturing operations to Canada aligns with our certification path and commercialization strategy," states Martin Peryea, CEO of Jaunt Air Mobility. "Canada and Québec offer a wide range of opportunities stemming from a long history in the aerospace industry, including an experienced workforce and global suppliers. Canada's aerospace industry is known for export, and we intend to capitalize on that reach. Canada is a global leader in developing and promoting clean technology and this is aligned with our core values."
Eric Côté joins the team with CEO experience in leading the Soucy Group, a worldwide engineering and manufacturing organization (10 independent companies with 1800 employees) in the defense, power sports, industrial, and agriculture sectors. During Eric's 15-year tenure at Soucy, his strategic vision and leadership allowed him to set up a strong and mobilized organization with an increased presence in all five continents. Before his time at Soucy, Eric spent 15 years with Bombardier Aerospace in senior-level positions (manufacturing engineering, operations strategies, continuous improvement, Industrialization). He was involved in setting up new manufacturing and assembly organizations in different countries. Eric's first mandate will be to assist with engaging strategic investment partners and planning Jaunt's Canadian operations.
"We are pleased to have Eric join our senior leadership, Eric brings significant experience in managing organizations and growing organizations to meet customer needs worldwide and Jaunt's Canadian operations will create many new jobs in manufacturing and engineering and will introduce a new, sustainable, aviation ecosystem. We are committed to a sustainable environment with our green and innovative aircraft.", says Martin Peryea.
"Jaunt Air Mobility is developing a new generation of aircraft that will meet the growing demand for faster urban and regional travel. The Jaunt Journey will meet the highest safety standards and eliminate Green House Gases (GHG) emissions. One aircraft can eliminate the equivalent of 95 cars of GHG in congested city driving conditions. The aircraft will offer a solution for urban air mobility, cargo delivery, medical transport, and humanitarian aid.", says Eric Côté.
About Jaunt Air Mobility
Jaunt Air Mobility is a new generation aerospace organization. Jaunt Air Mobility designs and manufactures vertical take-off and landing, electric and hybrid, piloted and autonomous aircraft for advanced air mobility to serve several markets. Jaunt is the world leader in Reduced Rotor Operating Speed (ROSA™) aircraft, combining the efficiency of an airplane with advanced helicopter performance. Jaunt Air Mobility is developing the aircraft in partnership with global aviation suppliers such as BAE Systems and operators around the world such as Walle Mobility and Varon Vehicles. www.jauntairmobility.ca
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jaunt-air-mobility-announces-design-and-manufacturing-operations-in-canada-and-the-appointment-of-eric-cote-as-president-301286061.html
SOURCE Jaunt Air Mobility
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Faith Leaders From Across the Country Join Together in Washington D.C. This Week to Proclaim, 'My Vote is Sacred'
- Cellular Medicine Association Announces That Urologists from the University of Aristotle in Greece Demonstrate That The P-Shotâ Helps Men with Erectile Dysfunction
- Galiano Gold Announces Changes to Executive Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!