Jamba® Launches New Breakfast Items Perfect For Those Looking To Renew Morning Routines - Featuring New Impossible™ Handwich
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Survey Finds Three in Four Americans Can't Wait to Get Back to Their Daily Commute
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, April 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Of all the things Americans miss about life pre-pandemic, it may be surprising for commuting to rise high in the ranks. But, according to a recent survey* conducted by Jamba®, three in four Americans can't wait to get back to their daily commute, and in hindsight, 64% say they used to take aspects of their pre-pandemic morning routine for granted - with grabbing breakfast being one of the things they miss most.
With this renewed appreciation for the hustle and bustle of the morning grind, Jamba has launched new fuel-good food menu items with in-store and delivery options perfect for any commute, even if it's just a few steps from the bedroom to home office. Launching nationwide tomorrow, April 13, the new items include two Handwiches – Jamba's take on the classic breakfast sandwich designed to pack flavor into a small package to fit in one hand for eating on-the-go – and a delicious Veggie Egg Bake.
- IMPOSSIBLE™ Handwich (SRP $3.79): With IMPOSSIBLE™ Sausage Made From Plants, and made for people who love and crave meat, with fewer calories and less fat than traditional sausage. Crafted with your busy lifestyle in mind, each handwich is layered with melty white cheddar cheese between toasted sprouted grain buns, boasting 12 grams of protein and only 220 calories.
- Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese Handwich (SRP $3.49): Made with all-natural pork sausage, egg, and melty white cheddar cheese layered between toasted sprouted grain buns. The perfect size for a grab-and-go breakfast whether at home or on the move, each handwich has five layers of deliciousness that pair perfectly with your smoothie or juice. An excellent option for kickstarting your day, it's packed with 12 grams of protein and contains 320 calories.
- Spring Veggie Egg Bake (SRP $3.99): Light, fluffy and bursting with red bell peppers, spring leeks, and artichoke hearts. Under 200 calories and free of gluten ingredients, it's a portable good source of protein and calcium to help you stay on track.
"At Jamba we pride ourselves in offering our guests a wide selection of menu items that meet all lifestyles," said Danielle Fisher, Vice President of Marketing at Jamba. "For years we've been a go-to morning stop with our freshly blended smoothies, juices, and bowls. Now, the IMPOSSIBLE Handwich, featuring delicious sausage made from plants, along with our Classic Handwich and Egg Bake, deliver guests flavor-packed, hand-held options that bring even more variety as they kickstart their day."
In addition to uncovering how Americans really feel about their current "commute," Jamba set out to discover insights around how months of working and schooling-from-home impacted breakfast habits:
- 64% say they still don't have time for breakfast even though they're staying home, and more than half skip breakfast four days or more in a typical week.
- More than 80% feel less productive on days they've skipped breakfast, and 71% say it's important to have a fulfilling breakfast before a big meeting or test.
- 61% are bored with all of their home-made breakfast options, with 44% having cereal on a typical day.
- Two in three wish they could get delivery from their go-to breakfast spots they used to frequent while commuting, and 44% look forward to buying breakfast sandwiches once they commute again.
To celebrate the launch of its new breakfast items (available all day long – perfect for eating on the go), Jamba is offering exclusive, crave-worthy rewards for a limited time. For today only, April 12, My Jamba Rewards members receive early access to try the new items and will receive double points on any order placed online or through the Jamba app. Plus, for a limited time, order any new food item and pair it with a smoothie to save $1**, available for in store, app, or online orders.
* Survey conducted by OnePoll for Jamba on March 30, 2021 with a sample of 1,000 Americans 21+ who commuted before the COVID-19 pandemic. **Guest must purchase the "Smoothie Bestie" pack when placing an online or app order to save $1. Online or app orders subject to $0.35 service fee.
About Jamba®Jamba is the global lifestyle brand leader serving on-the-go freshly blended fruit and vegetable smoothies, made-to-order bowls, fresh-squeezed juices and shots, boosts and bites. Jamba has more than 850 locations operating in 36 U.S. states, as well as the Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand and Japan. For more information and to stay connected, follow @JambaJuice on Twitter and Instagram or visit jamba.com.
About Impossible FoodsBased in California's Silicon Valley, Impossible Foods makes delicious, nutritious meat and dairy products from plants — with a much smaller environmental footprint than meat from animals. The privately held company was founded in 2011 by Patrick O. Brown, M.D., Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry at Stanford University and a former Howard Hughes Medical Institute investigator. Investors include Khosla Ventures, Bill Gates, Google Ventures, Horizons Ventures, UBS, Viking Global Investors, Temasek, Sailing Capital, and Open Philanthropy Project.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jamba-launches-new-breakfast-items-perfect-for-those-looking-to-renew-morning-routines--featuring-new-impossible-handwich-301266296.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games - Dressage Day 1
- CGTN Think Tank Releases an Analytical Report on the Global Situation of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Local Washington D.C. High School Chosen to Receive Athletic Training Donation From Medco in Partnership With Cramer, PFATS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBill Gates, UBS, Temasek Holdings, Twitter, Viking Global Investors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!