JEGI CLARITY Has Advised imre on Their Sale To RLH Equity Partners
- Stocks stall, oil cools, Evergrande and lira fall
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
- Tesla's (TSLA) Giga Berlin Hits Another Stumbling Block, November Start Now Very Unlikely
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Imre, advised by JEGI CLARITY, has been sold to RLH Equity Partners.
Imre is a leading digital communications agency committed to creating purpose driven ideas for blue-chip healthcare and consumer brands. Established in 1993, imre works with many of the world's leading and high-growth brands. Driven by innovation, the agency's integrated suite of marketing communications services include brand strategy, creative, digital marketing, social media, public relations and media, data and analytics.
RLH's approach to growth, client service and innovation closely aligns with the imre values and goals. The investment will propel imre's growth expansion endeavors further, unlocking access to new resources, talent, and in-demand services that will continue to support the firm's clients' business needs and goals. This partnership will fuel imre's focus on expanded expertise across integral service areas such as intel and insights, data and analytics, omnichannel fluency and modern digital and public relations activation. The acquisition comes after years of substantial growth for imre across the health and consumer sectors.
About JEGI CLARITYJEGI CLARITY is a pre-eminent M&A advisory firm for the media, marketing, information and technology industries. With a global reach from New York, London, Boston, Sydney and San Francisco, we have closed more than 800 transactions during our 30+ year history. For more information, visit www.jegiclarity.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jegi-clarity-has-advised-imre-on-their-sale-to-rlh-equity-partners-301399569.html
SOURCE JEGI CLARITY
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wishpond Launches Zoom Integration
- 'Restaurant X' Launches with Elite Tasting Menu
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!