It's Spooky Season at Cold Stone Creamery!
- S&P 500, Dow close at new highs as Facebook starts heavy earnings week
- Facebook (FB) Stock Jumps With Guidance Not As Bad as Feared
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
Boo Batter is Back for a Limited Time
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning on October 1, Cold Stone Creamery® (www.ColdStoneCreamery.com) is bringing back a chilling Halloween treat! Our famous Cake Batter Ice Cream® has gone dark once again to become Boo Batter Ice Cream, which will be featured in a spooky Creation™ – Treat or Treat™.
The Treat or Treat Creation features Boo Batter Ice Cream mixed with Halloween OREO® Cookies, Kit Kat® and M&M's®. In addition, guests will be given the option to bring their Creation to life with an orange waffle cone or bowl.
"We are thrilled to bring back our fan-favorite Boo Batter Ice Cream to Cold Stone Creamery for the month of October," said Sara Schmillen, vice president of marketing for Kahala Brands™, parent company of Cold Stone Creamery. "Guests of all ages will delight in our festive Treat or Treat Creation that's sure to get your taste buds in the spooky spirit!"
Cold Stone Creamery stores nationwide will offer Boo Batter this Halloween season until October 31.
- Boo Batter Ice Cream
- Treat or Treat™: Boo Batter Ice Cream with Halloween OREO® Cookies, Kit Kat® and M&M's®
- Orange Waffle Cone or Bowl
About Cold Stone CreameryCold Stone Creamery® delivers the Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is owned by parent company Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of nearly 30 fast-casual and quick-service restaurant brands with approximately 3,000 locations in 35 countries. The Cold Stone Creamery brand operates nearly 1,500 locations globally in approximately 30 countries worldwide.
For more information about Cold Stone Creamery, visit www.ColdStoneCreamery.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/its-spooky-season-at-cold-stone-creamery-301390167.html
SOURCE Cold Stone Creamery
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadence13, OBB Sound, and SB Projects Partner with Chelsea and Judah Smith for "In Good Faith" Podcast
- BancorpSouth Announces Third Quarter 2021 Results
- TrueBlue Appoints Sonita Lontoh to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!