Issio Solutions Achieves FedRAMP Authorization
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LAFAYETTE, Calif., Aug. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Issio Solutions, Inc., the workforce optimization and data analytics SaaS company, announced it now meets the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) security requirements for its cloud-based healthcare workforce optimization platform, Issio. The U.S. federal government and VA can now utilize Issio across various departments and agencies.
FedRAMP is a government program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. As a FedRAMP authorized cloud service provider, Issio can now help US federal healthcare organizations to adapt their staffing methods from insecure legacy processes to a cyber secure, mathematically based, and cost effective solution.
"Over the last 2 years, our cyber security team has built a vastly more protected platform designed to meet FedRAMP security requirements." said Dr. Arne Brock-Utne, CEO and Founder of Issio Solutions. "Now we're excited to offer Issio's government-level cyber security to all healthcare organizations."
"Our top priority is to ensure the clients we serve are able to collaborate in safe and secure ways with the latest, cutting-edge technology and software," said Yorick Phoenix, Chief Technology Officer, Issio Solutions. "The end result is that we have a vastly more secure and resilient infrastructure than we did previously."
Issio Solutions is a secure healthcare workforce optimization platform designed to improve quality of care, safety, efficiency, and lower costs. Rapidly scalable, configurable, enterprise-grade SaaS, granted Authority to Operate by VA, and meets the FedRAMP security requirements. For more information, visit www.issio.com.
SOURCE Issio Solutions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- STAG INDUSTRIAL TO REPORT THIRD QUARTER 2022 RESULTS OCTOBER 27, 2022
- Belpointe PREP, LLC Provides Initial Assessment of Hurricane Ian Impact
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!