Invitation to Kindred Group's presentation of the interim report for the third quarter 2021
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VALLETTA, Malta, Oct. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kindred Group plc will publish its interim report for the third quarter 2021 on Wednesday 27 October 2021 at 07.30 (CEST).
In connection with this, Kindred Group's CEO Henrik Tjärnström will host a web presentation in English at 09.00 (CEST) which is web casted live on https://www.kindredgroup.com/q32021.
To participate in the telephone conference in connection with the presentation, please call:
UK: +44 33 3300 9032
US: +1 646 7224 902
SE: +46 8 505 58 374
Please call well in advance for registration. There will be an opportunity to ask questions after the presentation.
For more information:Patrick Kortman, Head of Corporate Development & Investor Relations, +46 723 877 438Linda Lyth, Investor Relations Manager, +46 767 681 firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Press release - Invitation to Q3 presentation 13 October 2021
SOURCE Kindred Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hut 8 Mining Announces Third Site Status Update
- Baby Floki Up Prepares for a PancakeSwap Listing on Q4 of 2021
- Simone Biles and Caeleb Dressel Crowned 91st AAU James E. Sullivan Award Co-Winners, Presented by Eastbay
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!