Invitation - presentation of Sandvik's report of the second quarter 2021
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANDVIKEN, Sweden, July 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sandvik will publish its second quarter results on Friday, 16 July 2021 at approximately 11.30 CEST.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 13.00 CEST.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Stefan Widing, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: +46 8 505 583 53 UK: +44 333 300 9264 US: +1 833 526 8395
From about 12.00 CEST presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
For further information, contact Louise Tjeder, Vice President Investor Relations, phone: +46 70 782 6374 or Johannes Hellström, Press and Media Relations Manager, phone: +46 70 721 1008.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.comhttps://news.cision.com/sandvik/r/invitation---presentation-of-sandvik-s-report-of-the-second-quarter-2021,c3378862
The following files are available for download:
Invitation - presentation of Sandvikâ€™s report of the second quarter 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik AB - Nomination Committee for the 2022 Annual General Meeting
- White House Announces Top Priority is Keeping Schools Safely Open During COVID
- American CryptoFed DAO Files with the SEC to Be a Public Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!