Invitation - presentation of Sandvik's report of the first quarter 2021
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SANDVIKEN, Sweden, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sandvik will publish its first quarter results on Tuesday, 20 April 2021 at approximately 11.30 CEST.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 13.00 CEST.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Stefan Widing, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: +46 (0) 8 505 583 52UK: +44 (0) 333 300 9271US: +1 833 526 8396
From about 12.00 CEST presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
Stockholm, 30 March 2021
For further information, contact Louise Tjeder, Vice President Investor Relations, phone: +46 70 782 6374 or Johannes Hellström, Press and Media Relations Manager, phone: +46 70 721 1008.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Invitation - presentation of Sandvikâ€™s report of the first quarter 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandvik acquires DSI Underground Joint Ventures, Rocbolt Technologies
- Jennifer Keller selected to nationwide 2021 list of "Top 250 Women in Litigation"
- CompTIA ISAO Adds Real-time Cybersecurity Threat Analysis and Intelligence Resources from Sophos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!