Invitation - presentation of Sandvik's report of the third quarter 2021
- Dow weighed down by IBM, risk-off sentiment; Nasdaq gains
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STOCKHOLM, Oct. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sandvik will publish its third quarter results on Monday, October 18, 2021 at approximately 11:30 PM CEST.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 1:00 PM CEST.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Stefan Widing, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: +46 8 505 583 65 UK: +44 333 300 9271 US: +1 646 722 4904
From about 12:00 PM CEST presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
For further information, contact Louise Tjeder, Vice President Investor Relations, phone: +46 70 782 6374 or Johannes Hellström, Press and Media Relations Manager, phone: +46 70 721 1008.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Invitation - presentation of Sandvikâ€™s report of the third quarter 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Socket Mobile Reports Strong Third Quarter 2021 Results
- BJ’s Restaurants, Inc. Reports Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Results
- Burns & Levinson Adds Intellectual Property Attorney Therese Finan as Of Counsel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!