Invitation - Presentation of Sandvik's Report of the Second Quarter 2020
- Glum Amazon earnings set to weigh on Nasdaq, S&P 500
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- World stocks head for sixth month of gains, $ near 1-mth low
- Qualtrics International (XM) to Acquire Clarabridge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, June 25, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Sandvik will publish its second quarter results on Thursday, 16 July 2020 at approximately 11.30 CEST.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 13.00 CEST.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Stefan Widing, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: +46 (0) 8 566 426 92
UK: +44 (0) 333 300 92 63
US: +1 833 249 84 05
From about 12.30 CEST presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
For further information, contact : Anna Vilogorac, Investor Relations, phone: +46-70-616-50-19 or Martin Blomgren, Press and Media Relations Manager, phone: +46-70-577-0549.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Invitation - presentation of Sandvik's report of the second quarter 2020
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sublime Celebrates 25th Anniversary Of Iconic Self-Titled Album With Behind The Album Cover Episode
- SVOLT Energy Closes 10.28 Billion RMB B Round Financing in Less Than 5 Months
- Secureworks Showcases Real Breach Protection at Black Hat USA 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!