Invitation - Presentation of Sandvik's Report of the Fourth Quarter 2019
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
STOCKHOLM, Dec. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Sandvik will publish its fourth quarter results on Tuesday, 21 January 2020 at approximately 08.00 CET.
A combined webcast and conference call for investors, analysts and financial media will be held at 10.00 CET.
The report will be presented in a webcast and conference call by Björn Rosengren, President and CEO as well as by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
The presentation will be broadcasted live on our website home.sandvik
Dial-in details for the conference call:
SE: +46-(0)-8-505-58365UK: +44-(0)-333-300-9266US: +1-833-526-8381
From about 09.00 CET presentation slides will be available on our website home.sandvik
Stockholm, 20 December 2019
For further information, contact Ann-Sofie Nordh, Vice President Investor Relations, phone: +46-8-456-1494 or Martin Blomgren, Press and Media Relations Manager, phone: +46-70-577-0549.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Invitation - presentation of Sandvikâ€™s report of the fourth quarter 2019
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ViewMind announces developer agreement with HP to help revolutionise the diagnosis and treatment of cognitive disorders
- Thew Arnott opens New Food Ingredient Processing Facility in Monticello, Illinois bringing our Lecithin Solutions closer to US Customers.
- Parks Associates: On Average, Cord-Cutters are Spending $85 per Month on OTT Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!