Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Quarterly Common and Series A Preferred Stock Dividends
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
ATLANTA, Dec. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared quarterly dividends on shares of its common stock and Series A preferred stock.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock for the fourth quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on January 28, 2020 to stockholders of record on December 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 26, 2019.
Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $0.4844 per share. The dividend will be paid on January 27, 2020 to stockholders of record on January 1, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2019.
About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
Investor Relations Contact: Brandon Burke, 404-439-3468
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invesco-mortgage-capital-inc-announces-quarterly-common-and-series-a-preferred-stock-dividends-300975563.html
SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspiring Healthy Lives: The Wellness Experience by Kroger and Co-Founder Jewel Returns August 20-21, 2021 in Cincinnati, OH
- China's Bairong Launches Share Repurchase and Stock Incentive Schemes
- The Valens Company Completes Acquisition of Leading US CBD Company, Green Roads
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!