Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Quarterly Common and Series A Preferred Stock Dividends
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, Sept. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared quarterly dividends on shares of its common stock and Series A preferred stock.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on October 28, 2019 to stockholders of record on September 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2019.
Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $0.4844 per share. The dividend will be paid on October 25, 2019 to stockholders of record on October 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2019.
About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invesco-mortgage-capital-inc-announces-quarterly-common-and-series-a-preferred-stock-dividends-300918944.html
SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iQIYI Adds New Layer of Interactivity to Videos, Delivering Immersive, Multi-sensory Experiences
- Renault Group : communication about the availability of H1 2021 financial report
- UMICORE REPORTS EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG PERFORMANCE IN THE FIRST HALF OF 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!