Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Announces Quarterly Common and Series A Preferred Stock Dividends
- S&P 500 to open near record high as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA, Sept. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared quarterly dividends on shares of its common stock and Series A preferred stock.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company's Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.45 per share of common stock for the third quarter of 2019. The dividend will be paid on October 28, 2019 to stockholders of record on September 27, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 26, 2019.
Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on its 7.75% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $0.4844 per share. The dividend will be paid on October 25, 2019 to stockholders of record on October 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of September 30, 2019.
About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on investing in, financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/invesco-mortgage-capital-inc-announces-quarterly-common-and-series-a-preferred-stock-dividends-300918944.html
SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jera Asset Management and Invesco Real Estate Form Joint Venture to Acquire Industrial Real Estate with a focus on Distribution Centers, Logistics Properties, and Cold Storage Warehouses Seeded with I
- TeamViewer and SAP Partner to Drive Innovation and Digital Transformation in Industrial Environments
- Royal Fox Completes Preliminary Drilling Campaign, Assays Historic Core and Grants Incentive Stock Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!