Inventhelp Inventor Develops Modified Pants to Enhance Comfort (SDB-1472)
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create an improved pair of pants to reduce discomfort in the crotch area and prevent the wearer from having to sit on their phone or wallet when stored in the back pocket," said an inventor, from Indio, Calif., "so I invented ROMIE'S PANTS/JEANS."
The patent-pending invention provides an improved design for pants or jeans. In doing so, it offers easier access when putting on pants. It also enhances comfort and it eliminates the need to sit on items stored within the rear pockets. The invention features a versatile and stylish design that is convenient and easy to wear so it is ideal for the general population. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The inventor described the invention design. "My design provides added comfort and convenience for the wearer."
The original design was submitted to the San Diego sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-SDB-1472, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-modified-pants-to-enhance-comfort-sdb-1472-301241474.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 2021 INS Standards Adopt Aseptic Non Touch Technique to Improve Patient Safety
- Predictmedix Announces a 2 Year Revenue Contract With Flow Alkaline Spring Water for North American Operations
- Red Oak Partners, LLC Files Early Warning Report in Respect of Dynacor Gold Mines Inc.