InventHelp Presents Enhanced Medical Scrubs (ORD-2842)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I work in the medical field and disliked how often I have to replace my uniform," said the inventor from Lake Mary, Fla. "I thought of this invention to help avoid replacing uniforms often and help those working complete their daily tasks in an easier manner."
She invented the COPPER INFUSED UNIFORM to help protect healthcare workers from infections and repel unwanted stains and moisture. This invention allows workers to focus on their jobs instead of the risk of contracting an infection and enhances comfort for the long working hours. Additionally, the infused materials can help prevent inflammation and pain, allowing wearers to achieve their highest job performance.
The original design was submitted to the Orlando sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-ORD-2842, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-presents-enhanced-medical-scrubs-ord-2842-301218793.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AI and Machine Learning Driven Contract Lifecycle Management for Government Contractors | Webinar Hosted By TechnoMile
- Jubilant Therapeutics Presents Preclinical Data on its Brain Penetrant PRMT5 Inhibitor and Small Molecule PD-L1 Inhibitor at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2021
- Pets play important role in easing children's loneliness and stress intensified by virtual schooling in lockdown