InventHelp Inventor Presents a Tool For Tile Installation (CKL-1415)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "Working as a flooring installer, I found a device like this would make my job much easier," said an inventor from Rockford, Ill., "So, I created the TILE CORRECTOR."
The patent-pending invention fulfills the need for a method of lifting a low area on a tile that would have just been set. It could permit a low area on a tile to be raised without having to completely remove and reset. The tool would be adaptable for use with most ceramic and related tile. Additionally, it features a speedy, efficient, and easy to use design.
The original design was submitted to the Chicago sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CKL-1415, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-presents-a-tool-for-tile-installation-ckl-1415-301210576.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- The Malouf Foundation Hosts Successful Inaugural Trafficking Policy and Education Summit
- Former Andrews McMeel Universal Vice Chairman and Andrews McMeel Publishing CEO Kathleen Andrews Dies