InventHelp Inventor Presents a New Device to Aid in Transfer of Materials on Scaffolding (JKN-238)
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "A buddy of mine got hurt on the job while pulling material up with a rope. I wanted to create an easier, safer way to do this, to prevent further injury," said an inventor from Tylertown, Miss. "So, I invented the LIFT MATE."
The invention had a patent pending and fulfills the need for a lifting apparatus for use with any erected scaffold. It is easy to use, and provides added stability, flexibility and safety. This portable invention eliminates the need to anchor and pull project materials upward with rope. Additionally, use of this invention could save valuable project/contractor time.
The original design was submitted to the Jackson sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 20-JKN-238, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-presents-a-new-device-to-aid-in-transfer-of-materials-on-scaffolding-jkn-238-301271768.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Antengene Announces Selinexor Added to Multiple Treatment Regimens in 2021 CSCO Guidelines
- GREECE IN USA: A New Cultural Platform is Launched in New York
- Great Panther Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!