InventHelp Inventor Presents New Shower Head Design (SOG-509)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "It can be dangerous trying to switch places in the shower with my girl, so I made this so we don't slip and fall," said an inventor from Carmichael, Calif. He created the COUPLES RAIN to make the experience of couples showering together safer, and more enjoyable.
The invention fulfills the need for a shower head replacement that would provide refreshing water along the entire length of the tub. It offers a full showering experience, particularly for couples showering together. This could reduce the amount of water used. Additionally, it would be easy to use and install, convenient and effective.
The original design was submitted to the Sacramento sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-SOG-509, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-presents-new-shower-head-design-sog-509-301219841.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ice Cream That Tastes Like Cannabis, the Danks
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- The Malouf Foundation Hosts Successful Inaugural Trafficking Policy and Education Summit