InventHelp Inventor Presents A New Shoe Accessory (DNV-175)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "My son was performing in a talent show, and needed a specific colored shoe. I did not want to have to buy a whole new pair of shoes," said an inventor from Colorado Springs, Co., "This enabled me to create the SHUSKINZ."
The patent-pending invention fulfills the need for an economical and novel accessory through which to alter the appearance of athletic shoes. It provides a fashionable appearance. This would eliminate the need to purchase numerous pairs of expensive shoes, therefore it could save the user money. It features an eye-catching, which could be a conversation starter.
The original design was submitted to the Denver sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-DNV-175, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-presents-a-new-shoe-accessory-dnv-175-301212408.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transportation Secretary Buttigieg says it's 'time to reckon with issues that are literally physically built into our transportation infrastructure.'
- Peloton Refutes Consumer Product Safety Commission Claims
- Elucid Presents Results of the EVAPORATE Study at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021 Late Breakers