InventHelp Inventor Invents Safety Accessory for Commercial Semi-Trailers (SKC-662)
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "The loss of my 11-year-old daughter as a result of colliding with a parked semi-truck in the middle of a dark interstate inspired me to come up with something to stop fatalities due to the height of semi-truck trailers," said an inventor, from Waterford, Miss., "so I invented the AMCc."
The invention fulfills the need for a safety guard for the lower sides of large commercial trailers. In doing so, it serves as a low-level physical barrier to prevent a car from striking the trailer at mid-windshield level in a side-impact collision. As a result, it would absorb impact without allowing the vehicle to travel underneath the trailer. The invention features an automatic, reliable, effective and maintenance-free design. Additionally, it is patent-pending.
The original design was submitted to the Missouri sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-SKC-662, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-invents-safety-accessory-for-commercial-semi-trailers-skc-662-301255789.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: How are jailed extremists treated in Xinjiang?
- Gracell Biotechnologies Reports Long-term Follow-up Data on TruUCAR-enabled GC027 in Relapsed/Refractory T-ALL at the AACR 2021 Annual Meeting
- F-star Therapeutics Shows Differentiation of FS222 in 2021 AACR Poster