InventHelp Inventor Develops Vehicle Safety System to Protect Children (CCT-4502)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a vehicle safety system to prevent children from being left unattended in a parked car," said an inventor, from Union, Ky., "so I invented the SAFE PAD. My design enhances safety for children, and it could help to prevent tragic accidents."
The invention provides a reminder for parents to remove children from a vehicle upon parking. In doing so, it prevents children and babies from being left behind. As a result, it could help to prevent heat- or cold-related injuries and it provides added protection and peace of mind. The invention features an effective design that is easy to use so it is ideal for vehicle owners and parents with babies and young children. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Cincinnati sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-CCT-4502, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-vehicle-safety-system-to-protect-children-cct-4502-301258253.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 9 Minetta Street - New York's Best New Townhouse
- Federal Budget Must Help Workers and Strengthen Canada: Steelworkers
- Fintech Provider ParagonEX Goes Green