InventHelp Inventor Develops Troubleshooting Tool for HVAC Systems (ALL-2596)
- Wall St. opens flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I wanted to create a more convenient way to troubleshoot issues with central heating and cooling systems," said an inventor, from Mableton, Ga., "so I invented the BYPASS THERMOSTAT. My design saves time and effort and it eliminates the need for assistance."
The invention facilitates the diagnosis of HVAC system problems. In doing so, it offers an improved alternative to traditional methods. As a result, it increases efficiency and it eliminates the need to go back and forth between the system and the thermostat. The invention features an effective design that is easy to set up and use and it can be easily mounted to a furnace or HVAC system, so it is ideal for plumbing, heating and air conditioning contractors. Additionally, a prototype/model is available upon request.
The original design was submitted to the Atlanta sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-ALL-2596, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-troubleshooting-tool-for-hvac-systems-all-2596-301242253.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former Apple, Microsoft, Intel, and Square Security Leader Window Snyder Secures $2.5 Million Seed Investment to Launch Security Company Thistle Technologies
- FarEye's Intelligent Delivery Management Platform Enables Sustainability Efforts For Leading Enterprises
- M&T Bank Names John D'Angelo First Director of its Newly Created Environmental, Social, and Governance Office