InventHelp Inventor Develops Soothing Comfort Hand (WDH-2631)
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "As a parent, I realize that babies love having their backs rubbed or patted to help them to fall asleep," said an inventor from Clarksburg, Md. "This inspired me to develop this comforting motion without the parent having to be present."
She developed the HAND-O that allows parents to remain free to rest or perform other tasks. This convenient and easy to use invention provides comfort for infants by offering rhythmic patting or vibration motion. It may be of particular appeal to parents of twins or other multiples.
The original design was submitted to the Washington, D.C. sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-WDH-2631, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-soothing-comfort-hand-wdh-2631-301244371.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Jury Returns $4.8 Million Verdict in Cosmetic Talc Mesothelioma Case
- Serial Entrepreneur, Author, and Podcaster Emily Lyons Introduces New Online Course for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Contego Medical Receives CE Mark Approval for Next Generation Carotid Stent