InventHelp Inventor Develops Safety Signal (AAT-4574)
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I have observed rear-end vehicle collisions due to drivers making U turns," said an inventor from Atlanta, Ga. "This inspired me to develop a lighting system to provide vehicle visibility and enhanced safety."
He developed the U TURN SIGNAL to alert other drivers early when a driver is making a U-turn. This invention may reduce stress and anxiety when stopped and waiting to make a legal U-turn to prevent collisions. It may reduce the incidence of vehicular damage, traffic delays, higher insurance costs, injuries and possible fatalities. Additionally, it could be reliable, highly visible and distinctive.
The original design was submitted to the Atlanta sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-AAT-4574, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-safety-signal-aat-4574-301261962.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Unaudited Financial Results
- Targa Resources Corp. to Participate in Investor Conferences
- Aberdeen Standard Investments U.S. Closed-End Funds Announce Distribution Payment Details
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!