InventHelp Inventor Develops Safer Method for Cleaning Roadways (AAT-4509)
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I noticed all the tires and debris on the interstate and I thought there could be a safe way to clean it up," said an inventor, from Decatur, Ga., "so I invented the INTERSTATE TIRE TRUCK. My design could help to prevent accidents caused by debris on busy highways."
The patent-pending invention provides an effective way to remove tires and debris from roads and highways. In doing so, it ensures that the roadways are clear and safe for motorists to travel. As a result, it increases efficiency and safety and it eliminates the need for road crew or police to manually remove debris. The invention features a durable design that is convenient and easy to use so it is ideal for government agencies with road and highway crews. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
The original design was submitted to the Atlanta sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-AAT-4509, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-safer-method-for-cleaning-roadways-aat-4509-301256535.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nature article presents impact and importance of epithelial barrier damage on a range of common diseases
- TCM Group A/S: Share buy back programme
- GeNeuro: Researchers Detect HERV-W ENV in COVID-19 Patients and Link Expression to Disease Severity