InventHelp Inventor Develops Redesigned Dumpster for Easier Access (TPA-2958)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq to open higher; Amex shares to weigh on Dow
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Q2 Will Be a 'Pain Trade', Bonds to Outperform Stocks; Buy US Defensives - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I use industrial dumpsters at work and at vacation condos and find them difficult to access," said an inventor from Ocala, Fla. "Although, I am tall and strong, the dumpsters are too high to lift the lid and throw trash inside easily."
She developed STEP-UP DISPOSAL, patent-pending, to ease accessibility to the rim of a dumpster by providing leverage for lifting heavy bags up over the side. As such, it eliminates the risk of muscle strain and pain and reduces the chance of more serious injuries. Besides facilitating safer conditions, this durable, practical trash receptacle is easy to use. Other appealing features include convenience, effectiveness and an affordable price.
The original design was submitted to the Tampa sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-TPA-2958, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-redesigned-dumpster-for-easier-access-tpa-2958-301241430.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- Kinvolved Announces the Formation of Strategic Advisory Board
- Cushing® Asset Management and Swank Capital Announce a Constituent Change to The Cushing® 30 MLP Index