InventHelp Inventor Develops Presents Innovative Leveling Tool (KXX-288)
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I often struggled to find a level that met my needs while working on a construction site, said the inventor from Elizabethton, Tenn. "I invented this tool to help meet the needs of every project that is economically and financially friendly."
He invented the patent-pending PLATE BUDDY that is easy to use and convenient for any professional contractor or Do-It-Yourself enthusiast. This tool is adaptable for most work tasks and eliminates the need for fixed levels. Additionally, the tool could be produced with more economical materials and could also reduce the overall tool outlay cost for professionals and consumers.
The original design was submitted to the Charlotte sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-KXX-288, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-presents-innovative-leveling-tool-kxx-288-301222027.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Esports Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Clark Atlanta University and the University of Liberia Host Virtual Signing Ceremony to Establish Partnership of Educational Advancement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!