InventHelp Inventor Develops Presents Improved Skid Loader Bucket Design (OTW-666)
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- "I have worked in the asphalt business for a few years, and wanted to create a way to eliminate build up on the skid loader bucket," said an inventor from Brookings, SD. "So, I developed the GEE BUCKET."
The invention Keeps asphalt from sticking when performing asphalt work. The modification would help to avoid delays and problems when paving or performing other asphalt-related work. It would eliminate the need for environmentally harmful releasing agents. The use of this improved design could ensure a high level of efficiency. Additionally, it would be safe to use, is reliable and user friendly.
The original design was submitted to the National sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 19-OTW-666, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inventhelp-inventor-develops-presents-improved-skid-loader-bucket-design-otw-666-301213037.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aircastle Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
- Recovco Mortgage Names Chief Operating Officer
- Antarctica Capital Announces Formation of EarthDaily Analytics